- Fully deflate the AirBeam® tube to be replaced
- Unzip the outer sleeve of the AirBeam® on the inside of the flysheet
- Remove the AirBeam® from the internal zipped sleeve.
- Cut the cable tie that holds the zips together (ties stop accidental opening)
- Remove the inner tube from its protective outer
- Place the new inner tube inside the protective outer. Align valve with the opening in the protective outer. Zip closed, taking care not to catch the inner tube. Reconnect the zips together with the cable tie provided, to prevent accidental opening when the AirBeam® is inflated
- Re-inflate AirBeam® to the correct PSI
- Re-insert the AirBeam® into the zipped sleeve on the tent flysheet
Tube Size: 655 x 10cm
Packsize: L20.0 x H9.0 x W14.0cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.