Spray-on waterproofing for waxed cotton
- It rejuvenates the water repellency of tired, waxed cotton clothing
- It replaces water repellent finishes
- It overcomes the problems of gear ‘wetting-out’
- It prolongs the life of your gear and optimises performance in wet weather and it's easy to apply
For best results always clean outside of jacket using Nikwax® Tech Wash® (only if care label allows) with damp cloth or rinse under running water and sponge down to remove surface dirt. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
Application (use gloves):
- Protect working surface and lay fastened wet jacket on a flat clean surface.
- Spray Nikwax® Wax Cotton Proof™ generously onto outer surface.
- Spread evenly with a damp sponge or clean rag, rubbing evenly into fabric.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
Drying: Hang up to air dry. Rub in any drips or runs. Touch up areas that may have been overlooked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.