Vango Winslow 600 Tent - sewn-in groundsheet
The Winslow 600 is the perfect tunnel tent for small families, or couples, who may be new to camping, or seeking a fantastic value tent for weekend escapes. A spacious living area with large front entry provides flexibility whilst allowing easy movement around the tent. Large windows flood the living space with light, whilst curtains afford privacy, and our lights out inner bedrooms allow for a sound nights sleep.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
Packsize: L73.0 x H32.0 x W32.0cm
Pitching Time: 15 mins
We Also Recommend
Vango Hudson 600 - 6 Person Family Tent with Flat Front
Sale price £290.00 £290.00
Vango Soul 300 Tent (2018) - River Blue
Sale price £54.99 £54.99