The Stanford II 800XL, 8-man tent has a mirrored, or vis a vis tent layout. The separate bedroom pods each sleep up to 4 people and provide greater privacy over a standard tent design.
The Powerflex® Fibreglass poles create a strong and reliable structure and the tough Sentinel Dura fabric keeps the elements on the outside.
The over-door canopy helps to keep the living area dry on wet days and large windows offer plenty of natural light.
The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. After a full day of adventures, enjoy a longer, more peaceful sleep in the darker Midnight inner tents, designed to reduce the morning light.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Sentinel Dura Fabric - Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a larger bedroom
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping and personal appliances powered
- Fully Sewn-In Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Double Zip Door - Provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Covered Side Door - Provides a sheltered entrance to your tent
- Integrated Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Create a sheltered entrance to your tent.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part Mesh Bedroom Door - Zipped mesh window allowing additional ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Section Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- King Bedrooms - Extra sleeping area width per person, allowing for a more comfortable night's sleep
Packsize: L73 x H34 x W38cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.