New for 2022, the Vango Skye 500 CLR 5-man tent is a great adventure tent for the environmentally conscious. Benefitting from a Protex® Zero Flysheet, the CLR range reduces waste by utilising offcut surplus trim fabric and 70D polyester made from single-use plastics. Designed with as a simple tunnel tent, the Vango Skye 500 CLR is easy to pitch, with a large porch, great for weekend camping and festivals.
- Pre-attached Guylines - High visibility guylines, attached at optimum positions for stability and tension
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Crystal Clear Windows - Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and greater visibility
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Protex® Zero Flysheet - Reducing waste by utilising offcut surplus trim fabric and 70D polyester made from single-use plastics, Protex® Zero is highly waterproof with a 3000mm HH, providing durability and reliability.
Packsize: 70 x 25cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.