Vango Soul 200 Tent (2018) - River Blue
The Soul has just two poles and is an easy to pitch tunnel design.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
We Also Recommend
Vango Winslow 600 Tent - sewn-in groundsheet
Vango Soul 300 Tent (2018) - River Blue
Vango Padstow 500 with Carpet and Footprint
Vango Hudson 600 - 6 Person Family Tent with Flat Front