Vango Hudson 600 - 6 Person Family Tent with Flat Front
New for 2018 the Hudson is a 6-person family tent which is quick to pitch, making it perfect for escaping to the outdoors at the weekend. The tent has a flat front entrance and pre-angled Powerflex® Fiberglass poles allowing you to truly maximise the space within the tent. Included in the design is a pre-attached overdoor canopy which is great for providing cover from both the sun and the rain. Overall the Hudson is perfect for couples and small families who want to embrace their Spirit of Adventure in the outdoors.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
Pack Size: L70.0 x H30.0 x W33.0cm
We Also Recommend
Vango Winslow 600 Tent - sewn-in groundsheet
Regatta Kivu 4 V2 Man Dome - Pepper/Seal Grey
Regatta Kivu 3 V2 Man Dome - Extreme Green/Seal Grey
Vango Soul 300 Tent (2018) - River Blue